Y-mAbs Therapeutics (“Y-mAbs”) Digital Community Engagement Guidelines
Our digital channels aim to support, educate, create engagement with and motivate patients, healthcare providers, caregivers, as well as media, investors and job seekers. It’s our priority to be accurate, authentic and honest online and discuss topics that are important to you. What we do is complex, but the way we talk about it shouldn’t be, so we appreciate your feedback and engagement with our channels. However, to ensure the reputation of our company and the public perception of our products (approved and in development) are protected, and managed responsibly, we will monitor user generated content on all our social media channels.
These community engagement guidelines apply to each of our Corporate digital channels below, campaign channels, and any digital channels we may add in the future (click each link below to access our existing Corporate channels):
LinkedIn: Y-mAbs Therapuetics Inc.
Facebook: Caregiver Connection
Youtube (Coming Soon!)
Twitter (Coming Soon!)
Instagram (Coming Soon!)
If you choose to engage with us via our digital channels, which we highly encourage, you are agreeing to abide by these community engagement guidelines. Our guidelines apply in addition to each channel’s own Terms of Service. Please click on the following links for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook or YouTube to explore their terms.
1. Engage on Topic and Be Respectful
The goal is to create a thoughtful online community. Please be respectful of everyone participating online and remain on topic. If you have a question or comment that is off topic, such as specific products, therapies, business opportunities or sponsorships, please email us at [email protected] or call 646-885-8505.
2. Legal and Regulatory Topics
Y-mAbs Therapeutics is a public company in a highly regulated industry and subject to specific rules surrounding how we can communicate with the public. Because of this, we may not be able to always address your comments or questions directly on our channels.
Discussions should remain on-topic, truthful, and constructive. Please be aware we may not be able to respond, we may block/delete commenters or remove comments, replies or direct messages that mention:
- Products made by Y-mAbs or other pharmaceutical companies (this includes making claims about a product and “off-label”, or unapproved uses of products) including inappropriate comments or inferences about our competitors (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products);
- Health or medical advice;
- False or misleading information;
- Third-party property that is copyright protected or trade-marked, unless previously approved by party involved;
- Proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information related to Y-mAbs, or any other person or company;
- Posts related to current or future litigation in which Y-mAbs is involved;
- Information plagiarized from another source;
- Photos and/or videos, including those depicting individuals, unless the photographer (and, where applicable, the depicted individual, and if the depicted individual is a child, the child’s parents’ or legal guardian) or videographer have expressly consented to such use;
- The names of any individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), such as an address, phone number, social security number, license plate number, hometown, school, etc., unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use;
- The names, photographs, voices or other likeness of celebrities, either living or dead, whether favorable or unfavorable;
- Predatory conduct towards minors;
- Threats, libel, slander or defamation of character;
- Inappropriate or “off color” statements;
- Text, pictures or images that could be described as obscene, profane, lewd, crude, vulgar, offensive, provocative or pornographic, or as containing gang signs or symbols, gun imagery, political or religious propaganda, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, depictions of alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of illegal activity of any kind;
- Links to other websites;
- Advertising, posts that are commercial in nature, or spam;
- Software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer code or files or disabling mechanisms that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or that interferes with the operation of the social media site;
- Posts that violate the Terms of Service of any of the digital platforms where Y-mAbs has channels; or
- Recommendation for the use of certain physicians, hospitals/ facilities or products
3. Medical and Professional Advice
We only post educational information about our company, including the scientific & therapeutic areas we’re in, and not professional or medical advice. Y-mAbs cannot offer medical advice or engage in product promotion or discussion about treatment options made by Y-mAbs or other companies.
If you believe you have experienced any medical side effects from a Y-mAbs product, or if you need medical or professional advice, please contact your physician or healthcare provider. Should you accidentally include an adverse event or product complaint in your post, Y-mAbs may need to contact you to find out more information. This is due to regulatory requirements concerning drug safety reporting. In the United States, you may also report side effects to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by calling 1-800-FDA-1088 or calling Y-mAbs’ Drug Safety/pharmacovigilance at 1-833-33YMABS (1-833-339-6227) or email [email protected]
4. Our Response Time
We want you to communicate with us, but sometimes we can’t always respond or engage because as previously noted, we operate in a highly regulated industry. We actively monitor our digital channels and will respond back in the most appropriate way we can.
5. Using and Storing Personal Identifying Information
6. We May Share Your Posts
When you engage with Y-mAbs online, you grant us permission to engage back, including the use of your name or handle and the images, videos, and text associated with your posts. So don’t publicly post or tag us in anything you’d like to keep confidential.
7. Third Party Activities
Y-mAbs does not endorse third party activities across digital channels, whether through engagement or not, unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing. In particular, Y-mAbs may decide to feature, favorite, comment on, retweet, share or create content published by third parties. Such engagement is in no case to be considered as an endorsement of the featured accounts/handles or of their activities.
Y-mAbs is in no case to be held responsible of the activity of the accounts/handles it follows or from which it selects posts to engage with, favorite, share, comment on, or retweet through Y-mAbs accounts.
Updates posted on Y-mAbs digital channels may contain links to websites and other contents that are not owned or controlled by Y-mAbs. Y-mAbs has no way of controlling the content of these third-party sites which remain totally independent of Y-mAbs.
In addition, the posting of a link by Y-mAbs towards a third party’s website or content shall in no case be considered as an endorsement of such content or website and Y-mAbs shall in no case be held responsible of any use to which such content or website may be put.
8. Additional Considerations
- You must be at least 13 years old to engage with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; 14 for YouTube; 16 for LinkedIn.
- If you are an adult, and your message contains the name or likeness of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of that minor.
- Your posts, replies or direct messages may also be submitted to law enforcement if we have a good belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or to protect the safety of the public or an individual.
We want to engage with you and hope to foster discussion across our social and digital channels. Thank you for complying with our guidelines.